Assembly instructions for Tecumseh engine HM80 155016

Old 02-13-12, 04:41 PM
Assembly instructions for Tecumseh engine HM80 155016

I have a snow blower, an older one (Snow King) that my oldest son took apart to try to fix. The starter was shot, I got a new one and I am ready to put it back together. However, he did not make sure anyone knew how it went back together before he moved back to Michigan. I have a parts diagram, but I am no mechanic and I need better instructions. I seems there may be some parts missing, I am not sure. My husband would do it but he is in Afghanistan right now. If anyone out there can help me get a manual that will solve my problem I would be so grateful!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-12, 05:05 PM
L-head manual available here, 7th one down
Index of /html/engine-specs/tecumseh

Old 02-13-12, 05:51 PM
Thank you for that, although it helped me figure out why the manual start pulley won't go back together right (going to have to order a new one), it does not show me how to put the engine back together. Mainly where all the parts fit into where the manual start was completely disassembled. I can't find where the starter goes, and there is a wire laying out that I don't know what it is. Is there anything out there for that?

Old 02-14-12, 01:23 PM
Hi -- if you post a picture of the engine where you're trying to put it together, and the parts you need to put on it, I'll see if I can help you figure it out. I just rebuilt a Tecumseh HM80 last week.

Bryan