Honda HRR2168VKA

Old 04-25-12, 08:46 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Honda HRR2168VKA

I just bought this Honda HRR2168VKA and mowed my lawn. It is leaving a trail of grass coming from the right rear wheel? Why is it doing this? How do I fix this? Thank you.

Old 04-25-12, 09:30 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 142 Upvotes on 131 Posts
Is the grass chute clogged, or does it have a mulching cover on it, and if so, does it have the proper mulching blade on it as well?

Old 04-26-12, 02:02 PM
T
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
grass chute is not clogged, it is brand new lawnmower so the right blades are on there.. The mulching cover is on. I am using mulching mode . thanks.

Old 04-26-12, 03:17 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 142 Upvotes on 131 Posts
Then you are cutting grass that is too thick or wet to mulch at one time effectively, the engine is not revved up to full throttle, you are going too fast with it, or there is a problem with the baffle plate under the mower. Mulching leaves a trail when the grass is thick, because it can only chop and re-chop those clippings so many times as more clippings are introduced and it overloads the capacity of the blade. In fact, the right side is where the clippings will accumulate and drop back to the lawn when this is the case, so with that in mind, I'm pretty sure that's the answer. The thicker it is, the slower you'll need to go. The engine should always be run at full throttle.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: