Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Campbell Hausfeld engine

Forum Topic Moderator

WA

10-13-12, 07:23 AM   #1  
Campbell Hausfeld engine

I need to find a carb rebuild kit for a Campbell Hausfeld preassure washer with a Briggs and Stratton engine. The CH part number is PM 041900AV. Can anyone help me with the kit part number or tell me where th B&S model number is?

Mike
Retired Real Estate Broker
Home Remodeler
Do it Yourselfer

Sponsored Links

MO

10-13-12, 09:54 AM   #2  
Post the model, type and code for the engine usually found stamped in the metal engine shroud by the spark plug, I can't find anything using CH anf their part number. Have a good one. Geo

Group Moderator

NJ

10-13-12, 09:54 AM   #3  
I went through the same issue with a snow blower. You would think that based on the serial number they could tell you what engine is used. But no...you get told it could be one of 4 engines they used with that series. Anyway, on my snow blower that engine model number was stamped in the block under the electric start push button box. I was told that the engine model number is always stamped on the block but not in the same place. I even brought a part into the parts place and they couldn't identify it to get a part number. It was a simple press in right angle fuel fitting on the carb.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

10-13-12, 10:38 AM   #4  
Look on the metal flange over the muffler, on the engine shroud, or on the valve cover if it's OHV. Dp you need a kit for the engine or for the pump?

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Forum Topic Moderator

WA

10-13-12, 01:14 PM   #5  
Well could not find one. There was a clear plastic label on the deck below the carb. All but a few letters were gone from gas leaking from the carb. Found the float was hitting the top of the bowl before it was closing the needle. Adjusded the tab (plastic) so the needle was seating. So far so good. Thanks for the help guys.

Mike
Retired Real Estate Broker
Home Remodeler
Do it Yourselfer

Search this Thread