McCullough 3200 Chaiin Saw oiler not working

Old 12-13-13, 01:09 PM
McCullough 3200 Chaiin Saw oiler not working

Hi all, new to the forum. Have McCullough 3200 chain saw and automatic oiler not working. Plenty of oil in reservoir, Can't filn oil hole to verify if it's plugged. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-13, 07:52 AM
The MuC

On my MuC [electric], the adjustment is under the bar, it looks a carb screw, a slotted screw with a hole in it. Make sure is clear. It's adjustable, out for more, in for less. You should use the right oil for it to flow right.
Sid

Old 12-14-13, 09:01 AM
Group Moderator
This is one job where I find a bit of cleanliness helps and I try a quick and easy way first. Remove the chain and bar. Dump out the oil from the reservoir. Then I use spray carb cleaner to clean around the oil cap and spray inside the tank to remove any debris. Then on the bar side find the hole where the oil comes out. Spray cleaner in there with the cleaners' straw tip and hopefully it will spray through and into the reservoir. Then I give another spray into the tank to rinse out any crud shot free from the oiler hole. Put the chain & bar back on, fill the reservoir with fresh, clean oil and give it a try.