Need a tecumseh flywheel 611094 w/ starter ring gear & 5x magnets on Bottom

Old 12-23-13, 11:38 PM
Need a tecumseh flywheel 611094 w/ starter ring gear & 5x magnets on Bottom

Ok..... I need a flywheel (Part # 611094) for my Tecumseh TVM220-157287L ....It has 5 magnets on bottom for charging system (I have found possible replacements with 3 larger magnets on bottom, does it matter that It only has 3 instead of 5? will it still run the same with that type of flywheel or not?

I am hoping someone has a exact match...flywheel starter ring gear, magnets & all.... Please tell me someone has one .... a used one cheap (prefer new)....lol
Casting #'s are 16 on topside and 13-0-48 G on bottom side and also on bottom 307 G ..... does anyone know what these numbers mean?

I am just so frustrated with this engine....I finally decided to do all the maintenance on the sander and is in 150 pcs now.... I think from now on I will do it much more frequently.....Grrrrr
Please respond asap.... How long do you think it will take to get from you to me in Brookline NH 03033 with standard ground shipping? Trying keep cost down already into project well over $1300 ......replaced every bolt bearing & the conveyor belt/chain on the sander..... not laughing now
hoping for christmas miracle....
Thanks Guys

- nh9lyvs

Last edited by bassnut121; 12-23-13 at 11:59 PM. Reason: More information added
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-13, 07:45 AM
This is a very common flywheel it is on almost every 8HP hm80 hmsk80 & 10HP hm100 hmsk100snow thrower engine there must be a small engine shop that has a blown up snow engine.

Old 12-25-13, 08:49 PM
Not so common on a tvm220 sander spreader motor w/ ring gear & 5 charging system magnets on bottom of flywheel..... no longer manufactured Tecumseh is out of business and was 1st generation motor on Fisher Procaster S.S. salter/sanders checked the 3 biggest small engine repair shops by me and they have tons of all the regular flywheels w/ that part # but none w/ starter ring gear & magnets.... I believe I have found one in Washington.... waiting for them to send picture to make sure it is right one. Thanks for the info & I do appreciate any & all help.

Old 12-25-13, 09:27 PM
AJ....I apologize ....been looking at the hm100 flywheels 611093 they look like almost a match except the part # is off by one I need a 611094 by my parts book.... the 611093 has only 3 magnets and was wondering if that makes a difference? are they thicker? do they fit over my coil and if it does ...does it produce the same electricity and will it effect how my motor will run? secondly are teeth on ring gear the same ? too many variables but it still gives me an option if I can't find exact replacement.
Thank you for you help

Old 12-26-13, 06:07 PM
Found flywheel.... Thanks everyone.

I found the flywheel in California. Thanks for all your help guys! AJ thank you because I inquired about the 611093 w/ 3 magnets.... You are right the guy said:

There is no difference in dimensions between the two flywheels. The 611093 has the 15amp (3) charging magnets and the 611094 has the 25amp (4) charging magnets has you have already mentioned. The 15amp flywheel will charge the battery for starting the engine, but it will not be strong enough for operating an extra load such as 12 volt lights or an electric clutch or anything that takes a continuious load.

Thought I'd share....