Powere washer soap

Old 03-30-14, 01:05 PM
Powere washer soap

I have an older Honda 3000 11 hp gx340 powere washer. Does anyone know if there is a way to add an inline detergennt cartridge or some sort of system to wash my home instead of only using water?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-14, 01:23 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Most pressure washers have inlet barbs just ahead of the outlet that provides a mixing point for cleaners. Honda 3000 is a generator, and GX340 is the motor type, so we still don't know what type washer you have.

Old 03-31-14, 04:15 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
IMO it's better to apply any cleaner with a pump up garden sprayer and then use the PWer for rinsing. You get better control using a garden sprayer and it doesn't take as much cleaner. My PWer came with a siphon attachment but I've never used it. I think most PWers built in the last 25-30 yrs came with a siphon hook up.

Old 03-31-14, 03:37 PM
Not sure of other info. It is 3000psi. It does not have a built in detergent tank or hose. Is there something you would attach between the water hose and the washer? Or is there something you attach to the wand that mixes with water?
Cheers!

Old 04-01-14, 04:22 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
I'd have to go out to the shop and look to know for sure but there should be a fitting on the pump where you connect a small hose [1/4" diameter ?] to use for siphoning. I'm sure the hose is long gone on mine but the fitting would still be there. Personally, I don't like running chemicals thru my pump and as stated earlier using a pump up garden sprayer to apply the cleaning agent is more effective. The cleaner isn't mixed with as much water and can be placed better where you need it.