Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Husqvarna LGT2654 having tons of problems

KY

08-12-14, 01:10 PM   #1  
Husqvarna LGT2654 having tons of problems

I have had this tractor for 7 years bought it brand new and I swear I have had it in the repair shop more than I am able to cut my grass with it. For 2 weeks its been sitting in my yard because every time you turn the mower on it dies some days it will cut a min. Or 2 before it dies. We replaced the deck belt teplaced the battery checked all the pulleys everything seems fine and working. Today we went out to see if we could get it to work and now it won't even start. Can anybody help us???

Sponsored Links

IA

08-12-14, 02:54 PM   #2  
Follow the spark plug wire back to its source away from the spark plug. That will be the coil/module. There is a small wire coming off that ignition module/coil. Follow that wire away from the coil to the first connector and disconnect the wire. Then see if it will start/run/cut grass. If it will, you'll have to choke the engine to kill it and the problem is in your safety switches - probably in the seat or PTO switch.

Search this Thread