Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Recommendations on Power Washer

NC

04-20-15, 02:41 PM   #1  
Recommendations on Power Washer

I need a light, small, highly portable pressure washer to help maintain my fixer upper houses. Does anyone have a recommendation on brands and models that you've been impressed with? Some of the pumps, hoses, wands, and fittings I've seen look like pure garbage though the washer has a shiny Honda motor sitting on it. Any advice welcome. I carry 2 stroke gas with me generally when I travel to the houses (the brush saw, chain saw, and blower all use it) so was thinking of a 2 stroke motor.

Thank you kindly,
George/Oldscout

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

TN

04-20-15, 02:53 PM   #2  
I don't recall ever using a pressure washer that had a 2 stroke motor. Honda is one of the preferred engines. The next thing to check is the brand of pump both Cat and Comet have a good reputation. I've heard to stay away from the ones that mount the motor above the pump [I've never used any like that]

retired painter/contractor avid DIYer

NC

04-21-15, 08:57 AM   #3  
OK, I assumed the Generac or Briggs and Stratton were 2 stroke but was mistaken. Thanks for the info on the pump brands. May have to just run two gas cans.

Search this Thread