Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Replacement pump for Ex-Cell Devilbliss pressure washer.

CT

05-22-16, 07:59 AM   #1  
Replacement pump for Ex-Cell Devilbliss pressure washer.

I am considering and would like to replace the pump section on my pressure washer. With A Briggs 5 hp. that has plenty of life!
I think its (old one) from northern tool. I checked E- replacements and allot of the parts are no longer stocked. Do you know of any other sources? Is there a remote chance I could get a new (replacement) pump and just bolt it on? Or am I headed for the twilight zone?
Any help would be welcome. If you have done something like this?
Model EXWGV1721 with 1750 PSI
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Group Moderator

MN

05-22-16, 08:08 AM   #2  
While I have not replaced a pump they will more or less bolt on. Hardest part will be removing the old pump from the crankshaft which might be attached quite tight. A quick search using your model number shows a pump available for about $130

Electrical AC/DC and lighting Moderator
Professional Electrician, Handyman, all around swell guy!
40,000 people die in auto accidents per year in the US. We should ban cars.

CT

05-22-16, 07:03 PM   #3  
You might want to look at this web site for a pump, ppe-pressure-washer-parts.com. It will be 3 years this Nov. that I bought a replacement pump for an Excell 2600 pressure washer. The pump is an oil filled pump, thus not cooled by the water going through the pressure washer. It has many positive features over the stock pump plus a 5 year warranty. The pump has worked perfectly since I put it on. The people I had spoke with a few times, by phone, before ordering and they were very very helpful answering all of my questions. The pump cost was around $150.00 which was some sort of sale price back then if I recall correctly. It wasn't that bad to remove the old and even easier to install the new, and if I recall it was just under an hour to complete it. Good luck

NH

05-23-16, 05:37 AM   #4  
Replacement pump

Check out this brand,I bolted one onto a Techumseh 5 HP and it works great.

Annovi Reverberi pumps

Search this Thread