Replacement pump for Ex-Cell Devilbliss pressure washer.

Old 05-22-16, 07:59 AM
Received 4 Upvotes on 4 Posts
Replacement pump for Ex-Cell Devilbliss pressure washer.

I am considering and would like to replace the pump section on my pressure washer. With A Briggs 5 hp. that has plenty of life!
I think it’s (old one) from northern tool. I checked E- replacements and allot of the parts are no longer stocked. Do you know of any other sources? Is there a remote chance I could get a new (replacement) pump and just bolt it on? Or am I headed for the twilight zone?
Any help would be welcome. If you have done something like this?
Model EXWGV1721 with 1750 PSI
Thanks

Old 05-22-16, 08:08 AM
Group Moderator
Received 874 Upvotes on 737 Posts
While I have not replaced a pump they will more or less bolt on. Hardest part will be removing the old pump from the crankshaft which might be attached quite tight. A quick search using your model number shows a pump available for about $130

Old 05-22-16, 07:03 PM
K
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
You might want to look at this web site for a pump, ppe-pressure-washer-parts.com. It will be 3 years this Nov. that I bought a replacement pump for an Excell 2600 pressure washer. The pump is an oil filled pump, thus not cooled by the water going through the pressure washer. It has many positive features over the stock pump plus a 5 year warranty. The pump has worked perfectly since I put it on. The people I had spoke with a few times, by phone, before ordering and they were very very helpful answering all of my questions. The pump cost was around $150.00 which was some sort of sale price back then if I recall correctly. It wasn't that bad to remove the old and even easier to install the new, and if I recall it was just under an hour to complete it. Good luck

Old 05-23-16, 05:37 AM
Received 161 Upvotes on 147 Posts
Replacement pump

Check out this brand,I bolted one onto a Techumseh 5 HP and it works great.

Annovi Reverberi pumps

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: