Ryobi Homelite Fuel Line Kit

Old 07-08-16, 10:26 PM
E
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Ryobi Homelite Fuel Line Kit

I need to replace the fuel lines and filter on my Homelite Weedeater. There is a nifty looking kit that you can buy and I was wondering if anyone has used it and if it is a good product. Seems a lot easier than buying the parts separately.
Ryobi Fuel Line and Primer Bulb Tune-Up Kit-AC04122 - The Home Depot

Name:  Fuel Line Kit.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  29.7 KB

Old 07-08-16, 10:55 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 146 Upvotes on 135 Posts
Might want to make sure it fits first, but it should work fine.

Old 07-09-16, 03:27 AM
J
I have used the tool on many occasions like for pulling fuel line and also when repairing a recoil string.

Old 07-09-16, 08:29 AM
E
I will probably be picking one up soon if not today. I will post back to let you all know how it works out for me.

Old 07-10-16, 03:53 PM
E
I installed the kit today. Took all of 10 minutes and the weedeater is running great. Seems a replacement of the fuel lines was definitely in order. The old lines basically fell apart when i was trying to remove them.
When I picket this kit up at Home Depot, I noticed the had a couple other versions. One was a universal kit and one was for another brand of weadeaters. If you need to or just want to replace the old fuel lines, I seriously suggest you get one of these kits. For $8, it has everything in the right lengths and sizes in the package. I didn't replace the primer bulb even though the kit has a new one. I suppose I should have and I still can, so I will hang on to the new primer bulb for later.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: