Subaru Robin Shut off Switch

Old 10-24-16, 07:07 AM
Subaru Robin Shut off Switch

I have a Selbro Blower with a Subaru Robin 14 hp engine Model #DE50108274 horizontal shaft engine that is two years old. While doing leaves yesterday, the red switch lever PN KU311077-01 popped off somewhere that will be hard to find on 6 acres of falling leaves. I had to ground it out by shorting the two exposed contacts that the red button rotates to OFF or On. To replace the red switch, It looks like I have to buy the whole switch, which runs around 70 bucks on the sites I have seen so far. Is there a site you guys like for this brand of parts, and possibly one that just sells the red lever that rotates to on or off?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-16, 09:47 AM
That may be a tough one to find without the $70.00 price tag. It's pretty easy to put a switch on it that would would work just as well if you weren't concerned about keeping it original. That's just a continuity switch to ground.

Old 10-25-16, 07:38 AM
Subaru On Off Switch

I wanted to keep it original, so I went to Subaru Power and ordered one from their web site. I could have cobbled a switch, but it was just too handy a feature to change. I WILL design something to give that new switch some protection!
Thanks for the reply!