HELP ! Brute power washer part needed

Old 04-13-19, 01:20 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
HELP ! Brute power washer part needed

I have a Brute model # 020290 that is leaking water. It appears a small plastic screw has melted off. Does anyone know what this part is called?
Old 04-13-19, 04:17 PM
cheese's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 15,889
Received 131 Upvotes on 121 Posts
That piece is made to relieve the pump if temperatures get dangerously high from sitting there running with no water being sprayed. It depends on the water movement to cool the pump. It's a thermal pressure relief valve.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: