Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

wheel horse

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

06-02-01, 08:39 PM   #1  
where can i get any wheel horse parts i have a model c161 garden tractor.

Sponsored Links
Admin, Forums Host & Manager

CAL

06-03-01, 05:46 AM   #2  
Note To Jeff

MORE INFORMATION REQUESTED:

Hello Jeff

You haven't posted sufficient information on the equipment for me or any of the others posting within this forum to work with.

Kindly post make, model and year. Also some of the problems your encountering with the tractor and which parts your most likely going to need.

Doing so would great improve our chances of offering you the advice your seeking.

In order to add more detail to this topic, click the reply button and it will allow you to add more detail. When a reply comes back but you still have a question on this same orginal question, use the reply button once again.

I would like to suggest that you read the postings within the archives of this forum. By doing so, your most likely to find the answer to your equipments problem. Someone else is likely to have already asked the same question and has received one or more replies with the exact answer your requesting.

Regards,
Forum Moderator
Tom_Bartco

Visiting Guest

06-03-01, 06:19 AM   #3  
Joe_F
I'm almost sure Wheel Horse is owned by the Toro company (I got a fax from them recently and this was one of the brands on the header page), so I would try them.

I believe the URL is http://www.toro.com

Try that. They should be able to help. They will also fax you the parts breakdown so you know what part numbers you will need.

Good luck.

Search this Thread