Chipper/Shredder Problem

Old 04-13-02, 06:54 PM
terrycc
Visiting Guest
Brave Chipper Shredder

I have a Brave Chipper Shredder and in need of flywheel assembly.( the part that does the shredding) Does anyone know of a source of supply for parts. I have checked with Brave Industries and the no longer support this machine. I was hopping that another unit would have something comparable to my unit.

Old 04-14-02, 07:51 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Who makes/supplies the engine? Is it a Tecumseh? Brave? Briggs?

A small engine dealer locally in your area should be able to help find a replacement.

Old 04-14-02, 04:49 PM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello and Welcome terrycc to our Small Engine forum.

Potential sources for manuals and or parts:

BILLIOU'S 1-209-784-4102

L.S.THORPE CO. INC. 1-617-776-2445

Disclaimer:
I do not have any affiliations nor vested interests in either of these retail parts suppliers. Provided solely to assist with locating parts.

Small engine parts can also be found at your local small engine and lawn mower repair shops listed in the phone book.

Other small engine service and repair professionals, replying within this forum, may be able to offer you additional locations and or sources to obtain manuals and or parts.

Check back on your topic several times.

Regards and Good Luck, Small Engine Forum Moderator
Tom_Bart.....TCB4U2B2B.....Company Enterprises.
Fast...Fair...Friendly & Highly Efficient Services....
"Accurate Power Equipment Company"
Small Engine Diagnostics Services and Repair.

During installations of some parts which may not fit exactly perfect, it may be necessary to apply "BRUTE" force in order to compel compliance......... {....just humor folks... }

Personal Quote:
"If it ain't already broke, don't fix it, tinker with it or $#@&*&%$#@! with it until you do break it!"

Old 04-14-02, 06:29 PM
terrycc
Visiting Guest
Chipper/Shredder Update

Im sorry that I did not provide the proper information on the previous post for the chipper / shredder. The flywheel assembly that I require ( according to the owners manual ) is the unit that does the shredding of the material that is placed into the unit. The engine that powers this unit is in fine working order. Sorry for the mix-up.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: