What type of grease?


Old 06-24-02, 02:44 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
What type of grease?

Yes I would like to know what type of grease I should put in my grease gun to lube the grease fittings on my riding mower? Can I also use the same on my truck? Thanks alot Steve
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-02, 11:37 PM
cheese's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 16,821
Hello smj5169!

Buy regular automotive-type application grease and use it on both. Any aotu parts store should carry it. There are different types of grease....I just use the high temp regular grease.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes