Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

String Trimmer Question

Visiting Guest

07-13-02, 12:51 PM   #1  
pakeha
string trimmer gas lines

can anyone tell me how to replace the gas lines on my weedwacker...its an idc.. and the manual i have says they are in chandler az...but unable to contact them on their 800 number...anyway i replaced the primer but the gas lines broke,so bought some new gas line too.....they just push on at the bottom of the primer...but i can*t figure out how you hook them into the gas tank...thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Admin Emeritus

CAL

07-13-02, 09:07 PM   #2  
Hello: pakeha

You may not have to call the company to obtain the parts. Check your local phone book for a small engine and or lawn mower repair store near you.

Most shops carry an assortment of parts for almost any brand of trimmer. If the store does not carry the exact part, the shop owner either can obtain the part or parts for you or provide you with the information required to contact the company.

Potential sources for manuals and or parts:

BILLIOU'S 1-209-784-4102

L.S.THORPE CO. INC. 1-617-776-2445

Disclaimer:
I do not have any affiliations nor vested interests in either of these retail parts suppliers. Provided solely to assist with locating parts.

Most likely I have not covered all of the potential possibilities. The other resident small engine service and repair professionals may offer additional suggestions, advice & help.

Check back on your topic several times for additional replies.

If you need further assistance, use the REPLY button to add any additional information or ask another question on this topic, etc. Using the above method also moves the topic back up to the top of the list automatically.

Regards and Good Luck, Small Engine Forum Host & Moderator
Tom_Bart.....TCB4U2B2B.....Company Enterprises.
Fast...Fair...Friendly & Highly Efficient Services....
"Accurate Power Equipment Company"
Small Engine Diagnostics Services and Repair.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

07-14-02, 08:16 PM   #3  
They probably push through the gas tank. (squeeze them through the holes) There will ba a filter in the tank that goes on the supply line. You will have to feed the line all the way out through the fill neck to reconnect the filter.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

07-15-02, 10:06 AM   #4  
pakeha
thanks i*ll try that

Search this Thread