Masking off rounded corners (baseboards)


Old 05-11-03, 12:51 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Masking off rounded corners (baseboards)

I am getting ready to paint the interior of my home. It has rounded corners, and I want to know what is the best way to mask off my baseboards? Are there any products that do this, or is my only option a steady brush and straight edge tape?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-03, 12:53 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
There is a product out by a company called Amerisel that specifically masks baseboards and ceilings where rounded corners are used. The product is called eZee-Tape. You can use it to mask rounded corners and straight edge corners also.

I have used the product and it works great. It fits perfectly around any 3/4" bullnose corner bead. You can use it anywhere you have rounded corners. It comes in a pack of 36 pieces. You should be able to find it at your local hardware store.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: