Ceiling Painting

Old 03-27-00, 10:40 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am interesting in finding out more about how you go about making a scuptured ceiling. The end result looks like a bunch of squished flowers in a random pattern.

p.s. I found out what the techinque is called.. "stomping" there's a special brush, combo of plaster/paint mixture.

[This message has been edited by BeckyM (edited March 29, 2000).]
Old 03-28-00, 09:48 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I haven't seen this before but it sounds like a faux finishing technique. Enter faux finishing into one of the major search engines. There are a number of web sites where you might find what you're looking for.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: