Painting the edge along ceilings

Old 04-10-00, 12:18 PM
Visiting Guest
Unhappy

Okay...my fiance and I just finished painting our walls, and left our ceilings white... the problem is that we got a little sloppy along the ceiling edge. When we attempt to repaint the ceiling white in the spots where it has accidentally been painted, we end up painting the wall white as well (along the edge). It is a vicious circle that we do NOT know how to fix! ???

Thank you!

Old 04-10-00, 10:25 PM
Visiting Guest
The way to approach your problem is to touch up ceilings and using a high quality brush and a steady hand cut the walls to the ceiling.That failing I would reverse and touch up walls and using blue easy remove tape would tape the top edge of the wall and touch up ceiling.The taping routine may not be perfect but should put you close to where you want to be.Failing that hire a painter or hang a wallpaper border.

Old 05-05-00, 06:17 PM
Visiting Guest
I just painted my living ceiling and walls. I had no problem, did ceilings white and walls grey. I agree with Mike. Buy a GOOD QUALITY brush. I paid 8 dollars for my angled brush and it was worth every penny. Never again will I use inferior tools for a job.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: