ColorPlace Paint from Walmart

Old 09-04-00, 02:36 AM
Visiting Guest
My wife and I have a small craft business and we used the Blue Satin ColorPlacepaint that we could only find at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has discontinued selling it. Is there any place else to purchase it? Can we buy it in bulk?

John

Old 09-04-00, 02:36 PM
Visiting Guest
I'm sorry I don't have the answers to your questions (yet) but, if I may ask, what is it about the ColorPlace that makes it worth your time to pursue. Not that I have any thoughts one way or the other on ColorPlace, I have never used it. Is it just the fact that it is the perfect color and sheen at the right price?

Old 09-04-00, 03:43 PM
Visiting Guest
If you have a sample of the color you want, take it to any brand name paint store and ask them to shoot it on their color computer and get a match for you.

Old 09-04-00, 11:09 PM
Visiting Guest
If Color Place is the only brand that suits your need the manufacture can be found with an MSDS search. The following link is one of the free MSDS databases http://msds.pdc.cornell.edu/msdssrch.asp Yes, Color Place is listed.

BTW, from viewing the component list R. L. Boatrights' advice seems to be the better option.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: