PAINT BRANDS

Old 10-30-00, 12:17 PM
Visiting Guest
i'm painting the inside of my house and i was wondering which brand of paint better would be better BEHR or GLIDDEN.

Old 10-30-00, 01:05 PM
Visiting Guest
I'm sorry but they are both junk. Use real paint like Benjamin Moore, Devoe, or Sherwin Williams for the best job.

Old 10-31-00, 06:07 PM
Visiting Guest
PATT, I have never used Behr paints but have full faith in JDX and many others here at DIY who don't think much of it. I can tell you that Glidden has two different lines of paint. One is sold at pro Glidden paint stores and the other at big stores such as K-Mart. The big store line is not something you want. The paint store line is some better but not much....Mike

Old 11-03-00, 04:59 AM
Visiting Guest
Mike - Along the lines of paint brands, how does McCormack stack up to some of the other more well-known brands?

Old 11-03-00, 08:45 PM
Visiting Guest
TJArkansas, I am sorry I can't be any help with your question. After to many years I havn't heard of McCormack. This could be fine paint but somehow I have to feel the odds are against it...Mike

Old 11-04-00, 07:59 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

quote:<HR>Originally posted by mikejmerritt:
TJArkansas, I am sorry I can't be any help with your question. After to many years I havn't heard of McCormack. This could be fine paint but somehow I have to feel the odds are against it...Mike<HR>

Thanks!!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: