scored foam roller question

Old 08-28-05, 08:49 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
scored foam roller question

I have just finished painting 24 rough 4 x 8 foot sheets of sheathing with one roller cover. Now my question is -where did I find this cover? It is yellow foam with score marks so that there are 3/8 inch squares all over the cover. The center core is plastic. I now need to paint the exterior sheeting but I hate to switch to oil base and lose this cover. I can find the Linzer foam covers but they do not have the scored squares. Can any one help? Why do the manufacturers not put there name on the inside of the roller? The package lasts only two seconds. Grrr-
Lyn Clarke
Old 08-28-05, 11:39 AM
prowallguy's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: St. Louis MO
Posts: 2,510
Upvotes: 0
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
I have never heard of or seen the roller you describe. I'd assume with the ?square scores? it is made for some type of faux finish? An extensive net search also brought up nothing.
Old 08-28-05, 02:17 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I am not sure if it is designed for a faux finish or just for very rough surfaces. It certainly worked great. Knowing me, I found it in a clearance bin some where and I thought "this will be handy some day". Thanks for answering. Lyn Clarke

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: