Which paint sprayer for residential

Old 04-19-00, 04:44 AM
Visiting Guest
Question

I just purchased a new house & I'm thinking about purchasing a sprayer to paint the basement, garage, porch & exterior foundation. I've been painting the ceiling in my basement~for a week now!!!

What type works best for these types of Jobs & for a small strong woman to lug around.

Old 04-19-00, 03:49 PM
Visiting Guest
Graco http://www.graco.com
has long supplied the commercial spraying industry with good equipment. It has always been relatively expensive since they are industrial sprayers. USED EVERDAY by professional sprayers and painters.
However, HOME DEPOT is now carrying a Homeowner/Grade unit that is the best I have seen. Campell Hausefield also has been sold at Homed Depot. Wagoner also makes some o.k. units. Being a professional refinisher of all coating I have used. AMERICAN TURBINE, GRACO,
Cambell, TITAN, and Wagoner. If I had to a unit which would cost effectively meet the needs you described I would go with the GRACO. They Usaully come with a 3 year no questions asked Bumber to Bumber warranty.
I like all the units but GRACO gets my mark!
Gary A. Goel
quote:<HR>Originally posted by chaseyme:
I just purchased a new house & I'm thinking about purchasing a sprayer to paint the basement, garage, porch & exterior foundation. I've been painting the ceiling in my basement~for a week now!!!

What type works best for these types of Jobs & for a small strong woman to lug around.
<HR>

------------------
Gary Goel/Owner Newkote Kitchen & Bath Refinishing
We are just a shade better...
gary@newkote.com

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: