Grout paint

Old 05-20-00, 05:46 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

does anyone know where I can get the product ....I think its called grout can get it in an assortment of colours and it is used for refreshing old grout without having to remove all the old grouting first. I tried B&Q but they dont have it. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Old 05-23-00, 07:31 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

If you'll forgo the brand name: grout stains are really concrete acid stains adapted for use with grout. One of the main ingredients in grout is "white cement".

Where I live the local hardware store carries a similar product, along with a special applicator bottle. Major home centers, and certainly tile stores, will carry similar products.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: