Can you paint a porcelain kitchen sink?

Old 08-20-00, 07:06 PM
Visiting Guest
Question

Can you paint a porcelain kitchen sink? If so, does anybody know where I can get instructions to do so? We have one that is a beigey peach color...I reallllly would like to change it.

Old 08-20-00, 10:03 PM
Visiting Guest
yes you can? Look up INTERGITY on your browser, but i think that this site is sponsered by them.

they are a bathtub refinishing company. They sent me a video and lots of info about refinishing my porcelin clawfoot bathtub(which i am in the process of during and am having a BALL).

refinishing pocelian requires lots of chemicals and elbow grease and if you could remove the sink from its cabinet, all the better. or else most of the job would be prep-work. you spray on, but double check this, an epoxy enamel of some sort as the finishing step. never latex.

check it out, and plenty more companies out there when i searched.

Old 08-21-00, 07:35 PM
Visiting Guest
quote:<HR>Originally posted by mountain mama:
yes you can? Look up INTERGITY on your browser, but i think that this site is sponsered by them.

they are a bathtub refinishing company. They sent me a video and lots of info about refinishing my porcelin clawfoot bathtub(which i am in the process of during and am having a BALL).

refinishing pocelian requires lots of chemicals and elbow grease and if you could remove the sink from its cabinet, all the better. or else most of the job would be prep-work. you spray on, but double check this, an epoxy enamel of some sort as the finishing step. never latex.

check it out, and plenty more companies out there when i searched.
<HR>

Thank You! You've been a big help

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: