nail filler

Old 10-23-00, 11:46 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am in the process of painting a room with dark paneling. I have removed some nails from the walls and need to know what I should use to fill the nail holes. Also, the panel has some other deep gouges in other places that need to be filled.
Old 10-27-00, 05:05 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

first timer, The gouges can be patched with spackling, either shrink free or regular. The nail holes could be done with spackling or painters putty. If you use the putty you will need to spot KILZ these areas...Mike

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: