Old 11-04-00, 08:09 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

My mobile home is about five years old has wallboard. I would like to paint and paper the walls. Between each 4x8 sheet there is a gap. Should I: a)put the wall paper on the walls that is designed to cover cracks or should I fill the gaps with drywall mud, sand, prime, paint and paper.
Old 11-08-00, 11:44 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I would take the time to fill the gaps. I would recommend "Ready Patch" (check it out at the www.zinsser.com site). This can be put on smooth and thin and may not need much if any sanding. Then you can prime the wall and paper. The heavier wallpaper would also work, but I think it would be more expensive. Depends on the look you want and how much time/money you have to invest!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: