paint sprayers

Old 12-27-00, 05:56 AM
Visiting Guest
Are the Wagner paint sprayers, or ones like that, any good, or are they more hassle than they are worth? I've never used one but am considering it to spray some boards I am going to put on the walls in my kitchen.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-00, 06:16 PM
mikejmerritt
Visiting Guest
psmith, If used properly I have one word to describe Wagner tools....Great. If you use the correct tips(follow Wagner guidelines), thin correctly, apply in many thin coats you will be pleased. Always follow use by cleaning as if it were your silverware...LOL...I have been useing Wagner tools among others since there was a Wagner Co. and still have and use the first one I owned.

Old 12-29-00, 07:40 PM
Visiting Guest
hi,

i've been in the business over 20 years. a sprayer of any type should be used by a professional.Lack of knowledge
could be potentially life threating. I've seen someone spray varsol into there eyes. it could have been a serious medical condition. please use your own judgement.

Old 12-30-00, 07:31 PM
Visiting Guest
I just bought my 4th Wagner sprayer this past weekend and it works as well as the others- for what material it is designed to spray - it's the HVLP system and it works great. Wagner is not over-priced, for the money you can't go wrong with a Wagner. Follow the directions carefully...they are a great tool if used properly! Now go get yourself a Wagner!!!