Paint Sprayer/Roller Product???


Old 01-07-01, 05:14 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I own a four apartments and up until now have been painting the inside walls and ceilings by dipping the roller into the pan and slapping on. I am tired of this method. I see there are products on the market to make painting these apartments quicker and easier. I don't want the $29.99 blue light special at K-Mart but I also don't want to spend tons of money. I am willing to buy a decent product at a decent price but do not know where to start comparing. Anybody got must have products or must stay away from products in this area? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-01, 06:26 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

When repainting apartments rolling is the way to go, only loose the trays. I myself can roll faster than than the power rollers can keep up with and spraying an apartment that just needs a repaint is really not worth it. Go to a paint store and get a 5 gallon bucket and a bucket screen that hangs in the bucket to roll the roller on, fill the bucket only about half way with paint and use a rolling pole to apply the paint to the wall. Also a good quality lambskin roller helps a lot, get a 1/2 inch.

Hope this helps,
Old 01-08-01, 04:34 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I agree with Chifo on the time factor. Once you are comfortable rolling from a bucket and screen you will keep up with anyone on a power roller. If you factor the setup, upkeep and the several hundred dollars a power roller costs it is easy to see you would be a long time saving time or money. I don't know about other parts of the country but no pros use power rollers around here...Mike
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: