Paint Stick

Old 03-30-01, 03:02 PM
Visiting Guest
Question

Has any used the "Paint Stick"? It is one of those roller sticks that you suck the paint into the handle instead of using a roller pan. I was curious if they paint evenly, and do they cause a big mess or help cut down on the mess.

Thanks for the info. Mike

Old 03-30-01, 07:56 PM
N
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Ahh the paint stick! - I think I remeber the commercial - IT GOES ON EASY!!!!! (The guy is painting in a tuxedo Lol!) CLEANUP IS A BREEZE!!!! AND WHEN YOUR DONE IT CUT THROUGH A POP CAN!!!!! (Maybe I mixed up the commercials?) Don't waste your money!

Old 03-31-01, 05:11 AM
Visiting Guest
mbberg, Nosoup4you is right, useing a 5 gallon bucket and a bucket screen you should be able to apply the paint faster and easier than the gimmicks they have out there. I will challenge anyone useing the paint stick to a rolling race.

Old 04-02-01, 08:16 PM
Visiting Guest
Cool

I have 2 paintsticks-one regular and one for the bath and hall(smaller) I love them-I'm not sure I could paint with a regular roller now. I just repainted my family room with it 18 x 21 and didn't put down a drop cloth or anything. It's wonderful. The cleanup takes a while but worth it in my opinion. I won't take the challenge and race against a roller because I don't paint that much, but I do think the paint stick is a definite help for the do it yourself weekend warrior!

Old 04-02-01, 08:51 PM
Visiting Guest
Oops, not meaning to down anyone who uses the paint stick with satisfactory results, NewDIY thanks for the opinion from a person who uses and likes one, now mbberg has both sides.

I indeed would have the unfair advantage, seeing that painting is my daily routine, as you would over me in your nich .

Thanks again.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: