Texture paint

Old 05-09-01, 10:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Cool

I want to buy textured paint for our living room and dining room walls, but don't know where to buy it?

Could someone please tell me. I have heard that Ralph Lauren makes a texture paint that is like suede?, but I have no idea what stores carry Ralph Lauren paint.

Thank you!

Old 05-23-01, 03:29 PM
Lauraa
Visiting Guest
Home Depot does.

Old 05-25-01, 05:59 AM
mikejmerritt
Visiting Guest
Kevy, So does Sherwin-Willaims. Valspar has a line of decorative finishes that work very well including the suede for about half the money. Lowes in my area handles Valspar and stocks all of these paints. I have used both companies suede and can't tell the difference.....Mike

Old 05-25-01, 10:13 PM
Sonnie Layne
Visiting Guest
Say Mike,
Seems you use a lot of SW paints, what is their top of the line? I'm considering trying some of their products. Primarily because of a question I posted to all major manufacturers concerning using compressed CO2 to spray finishes with, SW was the ONLY respondent I got, and the guy spent nearly an hour on the phone with me. That's gotta be worth something. Anyway, I've heard you say some good things about them. One thing I'm in love with right now is a primer, modified alkyd that dries in an hour, can be finished with either latex or alkyd. Does SW have a product similar? I'm sure they would have, but don't know the first thing about any of their products.

By the way, make my own suede, but it's good to know Ralph has a bit of competition at a lesser price. The technique is as important as the material, after all, eh?

Thanks again
Sonnie

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: