Horizontal stripe painting

Old 05-29-01, 09:34 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

i recently came in on the end of a television show instructing viewers in the process of horizontal striping. I am not even sure that is what it is called. The wall is separated by tape into 4 horizaontal stripes and 4 different colors, closely related are used. Can someone provide me with the full details, supplies, technique, etc. ?
Old 05-29-01, 10:24 PM
Sonnie Layne
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I'll submit to Gini on this one, maybe she/he'll come around with the knowlege needed, but I'll say this... I'd rather drag colours vertically than do all that taping!!! hahaha.

I'll wait and see what G says, but if it involves taping the walls evenly every 1.27875 inches I'm gonna throw down my brush and run!


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: