Can't find the product Peel Away

Old 08-15-01, 07:53 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I recently asked a question on this forum about stripping an iron hand rail of layers of paint, the person who answered suggested we use Peel Away. I am having trouble finding it, does anyone know the name of the company that makes this product?
Old 08-15-01, 07:58 PM
fewalt's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sw VA
Posts: 3,022
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
A search on Google.Com - the only search engine you ever need, shows the following: by Dumond Chemicals.
You might find it at a specialty paint store - Lowe's and HD only carry nationally advertised products, whether they are good or not.
Old 08-16-01, 08:20 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Thank you for the info
Old 08-18-01, 04:12 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Finding peel away products

Sherwin Williams paint stores carry the products and it is also available on line at

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: