Covering Paneling

Old 07-31-00, 11:19 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

We have a house that is all paneling, and we would like some do it yourself info. on how to cover it with spackling. we want a dry wall look with out the look. Thank you!
Old 08-04-00, 07:17 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Red face

There are many wallpaper-type wall coverings on the market that can be used over paneling. They are usually a white textured surface that when applied will hide the lines of the paneling. You can paint them to make the walls look more like drywall. There are also solid, non-textured wall liners available, but they don't hide the lines as well. Check Home Depot for both and good luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: