Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

wood paneling

Visiting Guest

07-05-03, 03:58 AM   #1  
frank288
wood paneling

Hi I have wood paneling in my house, and it seems one sheet is getting air bubbles in it. the paneling is thirty years old so I dought if I could match the color. Is there anything I could do to fix that one sheet . There's no water leaks, or termite lines it just air bubbles . Thanks again. FRANK 288

Sponsored Links

NC

07-07-03, 03:35 AM   #2  
If the paneling is delaminating due to age, moisture, etc., there really isn't much that you can do about it except replace it.
If there aren't too may air bubbles, you might try making a small slit with a very sharp utility knife and injecting glue with a syringe and needle and try to roll it out flat.
Good luck!
Mike

Visiting Guest

07-07-03, 03:44 AM   #3  
frank288
Originally posted by OldGuy
If the paneling is delaminating due to age, moisture, etc., there really isn't much that you can do about it except replace it.
If there aren't too may air bubbles, you might try making a small slit with a very sharp utility knife and injecting glue with a syringe and needle and try to roll it out flat.
Good luck!
Mike
Thanks for your reply to my question. I was sure thats what I was going to have to do . But it doesn't hurt to ask to be sure . Thanks again.

Search this Thread