remodeling older model mobile home

Old 07-13-03, 08:48 PM
teresanchris
Visiting Guest
remodeling older model mobile home

My husband and I just bought an older mobile home and we are going to redo the floors, walls, and ceilings throughout and my husband works afternoon shift and I want to get this stuff done and have no idea as to where to even start this project. This home has not been lived in for nearly 4 years and there are 3 really bad spots in the floors and several bad spots in the ceiling. Can someone please help me out on where to begin with this time consuming project???? I prefer the cheapest route!!! LOL
Right now the walls have the wood panelling on them but we would like to put drywall up instead of the panelling when we get to that. I would appreciate if someone could give me some extremely serious advice!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance for those who try to help me out,

Teresa

Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-03, 05:59 AM
Welcome to the forum.

The floors and ceilings with the bad spots, what are they made of and what sort of bads spots are there?

Old 07-15-03, 06:44 AM
teresanchris
Visiting Guest
The floor has 2 extremely bad spots one at the front door and one at the back door and I would say that it is just plywood. The ceiling has had a leak and there are a couple tiles that are completely ruined.