curved vertical wall trim???

Old 02-28-05, 08:29 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
curved vertical wall trim???

We just remodeled our family room and are attempting to do the finish work ourselves. We'd like to put a chair rail in which I think we can do. The problem is this, there are two exits from the room that we want to trim from the chair rail down to the base board but these exits have rounded corners. Is there a specific vertical trim that we can put on to fit these rounded corners or do we just need to stick with a flat trim and apply it to the exit-way before the wall starts to round? Thank you.
Old 03-15-05, 08:04 PM
Doug Aleshire's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 4,455
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I think this is what you are looking for,

Hope this helps!
Old 03-15-05, 08:08 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Flex Molding has it's limits. If you're talking about a beaded rounded corner, instead of a flat corner, it won't work. If you have a continous rounded wall, it will. Check with the manufacturer on how tight of a radius it will do.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: