Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Dog pee stain removal

Visiting Guest

12-07-05, 03:25 PM   #1  
DNT1
Dog pee stain removal

Hello folks I have a little problem on a modular home (double wide trailer) we bought the place a few years back (HUD HOME) to help some inlaws have a place to live, they have since passed away, god rest their souls. When we bought the place there was a dog pee stain about 1 foot square on one of the bedroom walls at the bottom of course in a corner, it was not a problem for them, the furniture covered it but now they have passed on and we are putting the property up for sale. Now this being a modular it utilizes the papered drywall and of course there is no way to ever find the same pattern to match, is there any product on the market that will remove the stain without damaging the surface? My only idea was to add a chair rail to that wall and maybe prime and paint the lower section with a nice contrasting color but thought it might be worth a check to see if someone had a better idea. ANYONE?

Sponsored Links

NC

12-07-05, 03:44 PM   #2  
I'm not that familiar with modulars, but my guess is that your plan with the chairrail,prime, and paint would work - Use Kilz for the primer.... Can anyone else chime in?

Blessings,
Debbie

Search this Thread