Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!


1735saltbox's Avatar

Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 88

09-11-06, 07:47 PM   #1  

I'mtrying to trim out the rest of my house. The previous owner used 3/8 x 3" flat stock trim, beaded the edge that buts closest to the door and applies a narrow peice of molding on the outer edge. My question is does any know a place where I can get the 3/8 x 3 trim. I can't find it anywhere in CT. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Wirepuller38's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,190

09-12-06, 10:44 AM   #2  

Buy thicker stock and have planed to desired thickness. Or custom order from mill work shop or cabinet shop.

Search this Thread