Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Paneling and Trim
Reload this Page >

Help ! I Need Some old style Knotty Pine

Help ! I Need Some old style Knotty Pine


Old 12-29-07, 05:49 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 116
Help ! I Need Some old style Knotty Pine

I had some termite damage and I need about 2-3 old stly knotty pine baords to put my wall back together. I have searched locally..no good...internet...no good...so far...can you help ?

It is the style with a normal v groove T&G on one edge and the other edge has aa decorative shaping line about 1.5 inches wide...you no the stlyle...old school lake cabin Knotty Pine...Help.

I need two boards 53 inches long that that will go together to cover 12.5 inces of wall width

Last edited by marygee1; 12-29-07 at 05:50 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-07, 10:15 AM
mango man's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sw FL
Posts: 2,122
try a Google search for antique lumber , lots of suppliers maybe even in your area


you can also look for places being torn down or look for "demo sales " in our area there are often sales at places being torn down or gutted for remodel , we go often

basically you see what you like , work out a deal then tear it out .

I'm about to re- panel our TV room with T&G cypress I tore out of a beach house that was being torn down

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes