Old 03-28-01, 07:48 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
We will be moving from an apartment to a house. We have bookshelving and cabinet shelving which seem to be cemented to the ceiling and floors by vertical rods or bars. We would like to remove same to take with us. How would I do this?
Old 04-01-01, 09:11 PM
George's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Hill, Va. USA
Posts: 2,817
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
"Moving from an apartment..." suggests you are renting in your present location.

If this is the case, leave the bookcases and shelving alone or your landlord will have you in court.

If you own the apartment and have made arrangements to sell it, the buyer can sue for misrepresentaion if he/she is not aware of your intentions.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: