Bulges in Paneling

Old 08-12-01, 01:44 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I had paneling installed in my living room about a year ago. I know the contractor had glued and nailed the paneling. All looked well until a week ago when spots are now bulging. Anything I can do to fix this without a major redo?
Old 08-12-01, 06:38 PM
fewalt's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: sw VA
Posts: 3,022
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
It sounds as though the adhesive has failed. I'd simply locate the studs and nail the paneling tight to the studs with either colored nails to match the panels or counter sink and fill with colored putty.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: