Old 11-07-01, 03:20 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am looking for a panneling or something that is like panneling, that looks like stone or rock to resemble a castle wall. Is there anything like that out there?
Old 11-07-01, 08:32 PM
Mike Swearingen's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,701
Upvotes: 0
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post

Yes, there are product lines out there with cultured (man-made) faux rock and aggregate panels, although they are usually used for commercial buildings, and can be a bit expensive.
Check with larger Building Supply places. They will probably have to special order it for you.
Good Luck!

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: