Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

1995 astro van, starter

CANADA

08-03-02, 06:43 AM   #1  
1995 astro van, starter

A friend asked me to install a starter on her 1995 astro van. Is this a difficult job. I mean getting at the starter itself and removing it. Also are their any websites where I can go and see the actual removal and installation process.
Thanks
Bill

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

08-03-02, 06:45 AM   #2  
Joe_F
As I always say repetitively,

"See the autolibrary link in my signature file".

CANADA

08-03-02, 06:52 AM   #3  
astro van

Joe, I tried the link but it says that their is no info available on this particular model. Thank you though for your speedy reply.
Bill

Visiting Guest

08-03-02, 06:58 AM   #4  
Joe_F
It's there, I just pulled it up.

type in 1995 and then Astro in the first screen you get and it works.

See if this link works:

http://www.cybrrpartspro.com/cgi-win...kupResults.exe

Visiting Guest

08-03-02, 08:28 PM   #5  
thekeymaker
its not to bad but www.autolibrary.org is not coming up for evreyone might want to try these sites www.autozone.com or www.minivanreview.com or www.astrosafari.net

Visiting Guest

08-04-02, 05:50 AM   #6  
shadetreenut
Thekeymaker

well if you would use the link that right under the text talking about the link that is in Joe F. 's sig line it would go right to it. Maybe it is a Maintence problem with your computer. Maybe if you were to just click on the link that Joe F. gave just before your post it might help you. Oh but I have noticed that you apparently don't READ any of the "helpful info" that anyone has given you. You just assume that you know everything and won't listen

Visiting Guest

08-04-02, 08:41 AM   #7  
Joe_F
Correct.

You have to use the link as I have it bookmarked.

That's why I REPETITIVELY say "see the links I have bookmarked below in my signature file".

Saves me a ton of typing .

The links work, I have used them

CANADA

08-05-02, 12:41 PM   #8  
1995 astro

Thanks Joe. I managed to get into that site after a few tries and it provided me the info I needed.
Again thanks everyone
Bill

Search this Thread