very mean woble

Old 08-23-02, 02:39 PM
jessthepest
Visiting Guest
very mean woble

1994 camry 2.2l(4cly) manual.
front passinger wheel(so I thought!) would woble at high speed(50 on up) lug nuts o.k.(tighten) so I change the tire. seem o.k for a while then it happen again. I've check the Axle, inner and outer boots. breaks seem to be o.k. not worn. I don't know!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-02, 02:49 PM
How many miles on your car?You could have worn steering or suspension parts causing this concern not just tires.You might try rotating your tires to see if anything changes.

Old 08-26-02, 09:46 AM
jessthepest
Visiting Guest
my 1994 2.2l camry, 4 cly., fuel injestion engine after a freeway ride, does not stay idle when I start it. I have to "gun it" in order for it to stay idled. I've check the air filter still looks new. tune was done a couple of months ago( spark plugs, oil change, anit freeze. though I did not change the pvc valve. I'm hopeing it not my catilac converter(what ever you call that muffler looking gagit.)
had that round, small header that looks like a chineese magic finger trick changed.($70.00) about 3 mos. ago.
anyway that's about all I can think of as far as info goes to help you guys help me.
thanks.

Search this Thread