Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

need help removing the slave cylinder hydraulic hose on a 96 gmc 1500

Visiting Guest

09-06-02, 06:25 AM   #1  
lackey
need help removing the slave cylinder hydraulic hose on a 96 gmc 1500

well maybe somebody can help me now that I know what I need to remove. it is called the slave cylinder hydraulic hose that is going into the bell housing, running out of time to do this, and by the way the chilton's book SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! any tips on replacing the clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearings would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

j

Sponsored Links

09-06-02, 05:43 PM   #2  
i would suggest you repost on the automotive board more likely to get answered there i see alot of pickup questions asked here and not get responded to but most technicians either work on cars and pickups light duty , and some just work on heavy duty usually over 1 ton trucks or just specifically rvs or motor homes, the word truck i assume in this forum would be for heavy duty over 1 ton vehicles that should probably be stated more clearly, but seing how this is a newer forum it may get more response in time but not likely soon enough to help you.

Search this Thread