97 Nissan Sentra XE Repairs

Old 09-30-02, 06:46 PM
97 Nissan Sentra XE Repairs

I was wondering if someone could give me an estimate on how much it would cost to have some work done on my 97 nissan sentra xe. I know it is hard for u to give me a number but I am in the chicago land area. If you could give me a rought number or a range of numbers i would really appreciate that

Recharge Airconditioner
Repair seatbelt - rear right seatbelt is stuck all the way down and will not go back up
Fix / Replace Drivers side door key lock - the key will not turn in the lock i assume it needs to be replaced

Thank u much

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-02, 03:36 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Easier for you to just call up a few shops and ask them....most will tell you their labor rate per hour. Some will not quote prices over the phone, they'll want to see the vehicle first.

Labor can vary from anywhere from about 50 bucks an hour to, "Not how much, but how much you've got" Lol. All depends on the shop.

Also, depending on what parts are needed is another issue...

Old 10-01-02, 09:43 PM
wythors
Visiting Guest
Seatbelt

As a former parts manager at a Nissan dealership, I can tell you that the dealer should fix or replace your seatbelt for free. A few years back (when they went through the Takata seatbelt recall) they extended the warranty on seatbelts to "life".

Dave