Old 11-23-02, 03:52 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I have a 1987 Pltmouth Voyager, and it has a 3.0 liter engine and I'm having trouble locating a Spacer that goes between the distributor cap and the distributor housing. Can anyone tell me if it suppose to be there or if the previous mechanic put it there to modify it. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Last edited by singleton_aj; 11-24-02 at 07:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-02, 12:23 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Can't help, don't know engine size....

Hit any Chrysler dealer's parts counter, have them pull up the exploded view and ask them. Easiest way.

Or look in the junkyard and see if any have it. Plenty of those winners in the yards

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes