89 voyager

Old 01-12-03, 09:06 PM
wtfdissux
Visiting Guest
89 voyager

i have a 89 voyager with the 2.5 turbo moter
when i bought it there was no air cleaner box after calling all the junk yards in buffalo and the dealer( its dicontinued) no luck

does any one know of an online interchange list or an after market even performance one available (i tried k&n no luck) paid total of 200 for truck and it has new moter so think its worth it if i have to i will fabricate something but prefer not to.

ps if it helps i do have an under hood pic of the engine with air filter box that belongs to my neighbor as the 89 used a different type so i can post the pic if anyone needs clarrification

Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-03, 04:31 AM
There are a bunch of used ones listed at www.car-part.com

Old 01-13-03, 10:17 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Or, use junkyarddog.com as I told ya initially to try to find yards locally or nationally that have the parts you need .

Don't sink a lot of green into one of these---they are collosal bombs.

Old 01-13-03, 11:02 AM
wtfdissux
Visiting Guest
89 voyager

thanks a lot for the links found a lot on car-part.com and have used junkyard dog before just because i work fo one of the largest automotive companys in the world doesnt mean we dont wanna save a few bucks when we can so i added the car-part site to our large resource list and it has been used several times today
as far as quality of the van if it wasn't for the price and the new engine/tranny i would not touch it with a ten foot pole. lol

Search this Thread