Hit my own car!


Old 01-23-03, 06:07 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lubbock
Posts: 106
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hit my own car!

2002 Honda Accord. I now have a huge dent in the front bumber cover. Anyone know how to get this reaired in the least expensive manner possible? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-03, 06:37 AM
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,915
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Replacing the cover would probably be the best way. It should only be about $450 if a body shop will do it.
Old 01-23-03, 09:32 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I agree. Have a shop look at it. The cover may not be the only thing damaged.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: